Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
YAQIN MC-100B KT88 HiFi Vacuum Tube Push Pull Integrated Amplifier, HiFi Valve Tube Pure Amplifier, 110V/220V, RCA Jack x 4 Input, 50Wx2 / 25Wx2 Output, KT88/6N8P/12AX7B Tube AMP
- ✅ YaQin MC-100B can use like a pure power tube amplifier or also an integrated tube amplifier, User-selected amplifier modes, UT (Ultra linear) mode provides greater output power and TR (Triode) mode does smooth and rich sound, Provides user adjustable bias, test points to refine bias of the output tubes.
- ✅ Beautiful aluminum and steel heavy duty chassis, panel and bezels, chrome plated handles,gold plated connectors, gold tube sockets, 220V/110V switch, Independent power supply for each channel.
- ✅ The best channel isolation is provided by four over-sized transformers with independent DC filtering circuits, Applies special potentiometer, capacitors and high quality metal precision resistors dedicated for audio frequency, volume controller with low noise, and durable.
- ✅ Use 12AX7B and 6N8P vacuum tube for voltage amplification and phase inversion, Famous KT88 vacuum tube to do push-pull power amplification, low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
- ✅ This amplifier deliver balanced and colorful tone , a perfect choice to play vocal , symphony and classic music.Its sound output is full of analog style. The bass part is deep and powerful and the vocal part is sweet and intoxicating.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Last update on 2021-09-05 at 01:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.