Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yacht & Smith Mens & Womens Wholesale Bulk Cotton Tube Socks, Referee Style, by SOCKS’NBULK (6 Pairs White w/ Stripes, Mens 10-13 (Shoe Size 7-12))
- VALUE PACK : Get wholesale socks at a discount! Bulk socks for everyday wear. Get 6 to 240 pairs of great quality socks so that you never have to worry about running out of socks! Choose from solid colors including white, black, gray, or white with old school stripes. The comfortable cotton blend offers cushioning and comfort, great for every activities.
- SPORTS SOCKS: These athletic socks are perfect for everyday wear and can be worn with anything. Whether you’re wearing sneakers, shoes, or boots,basic cotton blend socks will work perfectly for a casual and sporty look. Great for basketball and soccer. Lightweight and breathable sports socks can be worn all season long. The stay up technology ensures that your socks do not slide off.
- COTTON SOCKS: Whether you’re going to work, playing sports, exercising, or just taking a stroll, these retro cotton socks are the perfect pair. These socks also help to draw moisture away while keeping your feet cool and dry.
- QUALITY WHOLESALE: Made with a quality blend of cotton and polyester, these socks are soft and padded making them great for walking in. If you are on your feet often, treat your feet to something comfortable. The sports socks are thicker than your typical pair of socks keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- BULK SOCKS PACK: Made with 80% cotton, 20% polyester. This perfect blend of fibers allows for your feet and legs to be comfortable and is not too constricting. Perfect value and great quality ideal for charity, donation, gifts, and more. Sock size 9-11 will fit women’s shoe sizes 5-10. Sock size 10-13 will fit men’s shoe sizes 7-12.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2 (Brand PSVANE)
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY, warranty service will be carried out in the United States. Willsenton R300 PLUS is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp, too.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.Single-ended pure Class A tube Integrated amplifier
- The body of Willsenton R300 PLUS use classic Black piano paint.
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.