Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yacht & Smith Mens & Womens Wholesale Bulk Cotton Tube Socks, Referee Style, by SOCKS’NBULK (6 Pairs White w/ Stripes, Mens 10-13 (Shoe Size 7-12))
- VALUE PACK : Get wholesale socks at a discount! Bulk socks for everyday wear. Get 6 to 240 pairs of great quality socks so that you never have to worry about running out of socks! Choose from solid colors including white, black, gray, or white with old school stripes. The comfortable cotton blend offers cushioning and comfort, great for every activities.
- SPORTS SOCKS: These athletic socks are perfect for everyday wear and can be worn with anything. Whether you’re wearing sneakers, shoes, or boots,basic cotton blend socks will work perfectly for a casual and sporty look. Great for basketball and soccer. Lightweight and breathable sports socks can be worn all season long. The stay up technology ensures that your socks do not slide off.
- COTTON SOCKS: Whether you’re going to work, playing sports, exercising, or just taking a stroll, these retro cotton socks are the perfect pair. These socks also help to draw moisture away while keeping your feet cool and dry.
- QUALITY WHOLESALE: Made with a quality blend of cotton and polyester, these socks are soft and padded making them great for walking in. If you are on your feet often, treat your feet to something comfortable. The sports socks are thicker than your typical pair of socks keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- BULK SOCKS PACK: Made with 80% cotton, 20% polyester. This perfect blend of fibers allows for your feet and legs to be comfortable and is not too constricting. Perfect value and great quality ideal for charity, donation, gifts, and more. Sock size 9-11 will fit women’s shoe sizes 5-10. Sock size 10-13 will fit men’s shoe sizes 7-12.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A10 Amp have not enough power. Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A10 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Manual welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- If there is no sound from the machine after waiting for a few minutes, Please make sure the power is connected properly. And try pressing the Black Circle Button on the back of the machine (for switching between AUX and CD modes)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Amato, Giuseppe (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Last update on 2021-07-06 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.