Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Yacht & Smith Mens & Womens Wholesale Bulk Cotton Tube Socks, Referee Style, by SOCKS’NBULK (6 Pairs White w/ Stripes, Mens 10-13 (Shoe Size 7-12))
- VALUE PACK : Get wholesale socks at a discount! Bulk socks for everyday wear. Get 6 to 240 pairs of great quality socks so that you never have to worry about running out of socks! Choose from solid colors including white, black, gray, or white with old school stripes. The comfortable cotton blend offers cushioning and comfort, great for every activities.
- SPORTS SOCKS: These athletic socks are perfect for everyday wear and can be worn with anything. Whether you’re wearing sneakers, shoes, or boots,basic cotton blend socks will work perfectly for a casual and sporty look. Great for basketball and soccer. Lightweight and breathable sports socks can be worn all season long. The stay up technology ensures that your socks do not slide off.
- COTTON SOCKS: Whether you’re going to work, playing sports, exercising, or just taking a stroll, these retro cotton socks are the perfect pair. These socks also help to draw moisture away while keeping your feet cool and dry.
- QUALITY WHOLESALE: Made with a quality blend of cotton and polyester, these socks are soft and padded making them great for walking in. If you are on your feet often, treat your feet to something comfortable. The sports socks are thicker than your typical pair of socks keeping your feet dry and comfortable.
- BULK SOCKS PACK: Made with 80% cotton, 20% polyester. This perfect blend of fibers allows for your feet and legs to be comfortable and is not too constricting. Perfect value and great quality ideal for charity, donation, gifts, and more. Sock size 9-11 will fit women’s shoe sizes 5-10. Sock size 10-13 will fit men’s shoe sizes 7-12.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Features of BluTube WD Rockville BluTube WD Audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth Color 2-Tone silver with wood accent 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm (1) set of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV Laptop or MP3 player etc
- Optical input Coaxial input Sub output Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range Built-in Preamplifier Headphone output VU meter Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer) USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- 2 VACUUM TUBES: The Pyle Vacuum Tube Stereo Amplifier is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 600W peak power w/ 2 vacuum tubes. Proven to sound better than regular amplifiers because of the euphonic distortions they add to the music
- 3 INPUTS: The digital amp box supports MP3 audio playback and other external devices. It is equipped with MP3 input, microphone input, and AUX input (L/R). It is also equipped w/ two speaker outputs which can support two sets of speakers
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice!
- Features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker. Amplifier Load Range: 8 ~ 16 ohms
- Uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Last update on 2021-05-18 at 04:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.