Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Power: 25W (tube)Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6973 (power amp)Two channels with parallel linkSpeaker: 1×12 custom-voiced Supro BD12Controls: volume, tone, tremolo speed, tremolo depthFX: Footswitchable tube tremoloGold faceplateBlack rhino hide tolexAssembled in NY, U.S.A.
- In tribute to this legendary and extensively modified combo, Supro's engineers used the cabinet dimensions from a '59 Supro 2×10 and replaced the baffle with a 1×12, arming the 25-watt combo with a custom, British-voiced speaker specially developed for the Black Magick amp
- The preamp found in the Black Magick features two channels wired in parallel, with independent volume controls and a single, shared tone control
- The vintage-correct front-end topology of the original 1959 Supro combos has been streamlined in the Black Magick, with automatic linking of channels 1 and 2 when using only the first input jack
- This flexible arrangement provides double the gain when used with one instrument and also allows for two instruments to share the same Black Magick or for the use of an A/B/Y box to achieve channel-switching on the fly
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Rockville BluTube Bluetooth tube 70 watt amplifier/home theater stereo receiver
- Rockville BluTube audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 Watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm. Tube Amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!.
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, laptop, or MP3 player, etc.
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A10 Amp have not enough power. Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A10 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Manual welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- If there is no sound from the machine after waiting for a few minutes, Please make sure the power is connected properly. And try pressing the Black Circle Button on the back of the machine (for switching between AUX and CD modes)
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, two stereo RCA jacks, and Bluetooth V4.2
- Tube warmth, class D efficiency
- Bluetooth 4.2, Aux, and USB inputs
- Subwoofer output for adding an active subwoofer
- P1 is a Bluetooth vacuum & valve tube preamplifier and headphone amplifier. Headphone output is 160mW @32Ω and is suitable for 32~300Ω headphones and headsets.
- Classic 6J5 vacuum & valve tube can provide warm retro tube sound. It can be replaced by 6J1, 6J4, GE5654, 6AK5, 6Ж1n-EB.
- It supports Bluetooth/USB/RCA inputs from various devices like iPod, Phone, MP3, TV, Blu-ray players, Echo Dot, CD players, computer etc.
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 12:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API