Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Soundbar for TV, Sound Bar Bluetooth, 20W TV Speakers, RGB LED Light, Air Tube & 2.0 Channel Amplifier Wireless with Remote Control for Gaming, PC and TV
- ✔️ IMMERSIVE SOUND EXPERIENCE: Discover expansive, room filling sound with a deep bass audio experience thanks to the high power 2 x 10W RMS capable speaker drivers and dedicated air tube. The sound bar delivers excellent clarity and audio response across a broad frequency range, with crisp treble and deep bass whether you are watching movies, playing music or games. Features 3 pre-set equaliser settings tailored to music, movies/gaming and voice
- ✔️ MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS: Using Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless technology, you can stream music straight from your Bluetooth enabled laptops, PC's, smartphones and tablets or use the aux in (cable included) for a wired connection. The sound bar is even compatible with USB drives up to 64GB and can playback MP3 and WAV files directly from the unit.
- ✔️ RGB LED DISPLAY: Create an enhanced background mood with the built in RGB LED light strip display, which has options for Blue, Green, Red, White or a random cycle through all. Whether a party atmosphere with music, home theatre or a subtle background mood light, you can create from a range of colours with this soundbar
- ✔️ CONVENIENT REMOTE CONTROL: The Audible Fidelity Sound bar comes complete with a fuss free remote control for convenient selection up to a distance of 10m of volume, EQ modes, lighting and track selection
- ✔️ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Audible Fidelity are UK based audio specialists with years of experience designing and building high quality audio products. The Bluetooth sound bar system comes with remote control, 1 x aux cable, power supply, user-friendly guide, 30-day Money Back guarantee, 1-year warranty and full-time customer support
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Last update on 2021-09-05 at 01:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.