Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth. (1) Pair of Rockville HP5S-8 5.25″ Outdoor/Indoor Home Theater Speakers w/Swivel Bracket. Includes: Tube Amplifier / Receiver. 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable. 5.5 Foot Power cable. Owners manual / Warranty card. Features of BluTube: Rockville BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!. Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in Preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc. Headphone output. VU meter. Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer). USB input for music files from USB thumb drive. USB can charge your phone or other USB device
- Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers. Frequency Response (3dB): 25Hz-20kHz. Input Impedance: 47kO. Input Sensitivity: 300mV. Output Impendence: 4-8ohm. Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%. Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB. Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR. USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC. 110V power supply. Unit weight:6.6 lbs. Unit dimension:10.6″x10.2″x5.1″. Features:
- Pair of Rockville HP5S-8 5.25 White 420 Watt Outdoor / Indoor Home Theater Speakers with Swivel Bracket. Peak Power Handling: 420 Watts (per pair). RMS Power Handling: 140 Watts (per pair). IPX44 rated to withstand, rain, wind, etc. Stainless steel grill will not rust. Polypropylene Cone. Rubber Surrounds. 1 Aluminum Voice Coils. 5.25 Woofer. Mylar Dome Tweeters. 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet. High Quality Spring Loaded Push Terminals. Completely Waterproof. Tough ABS Construction
- Swiveling Metal Mounting Brackets. Removable Metal Rustproof Grills. Built-in Capacitor Crossover Network. Frequency Response: 60Hz 20KHz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Impedance: 8 Ohms. Dimensions (H*W*D): (9.8 x 7.1 x 5.7 inches) (250 x 180 x 145 mm). Color: White (paintable grill)
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A10 Amp have not enough power. Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A10 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Manual welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- If there is no sound from the machine after waiting for a few minutes, Please make sure the power is connected properly. And try pressing the Black Circle Button on the back of the machine (for switching between AUX and CD modes)
- 100W Hybrid TUBE AMPLIFIER: 35W 4 ohm / Channel& 50W 8 ohm / Channel. Front Panel has independent Treble/ Bass/ Volume adjustment Knob. Supplied with a replaceable tubes.
- EXQUISITE MATERIALS: Power Amplifier used Aluminum and Metal casing which provided stronger protection. Metal cutting knob for more delicate control.
- Build-in 6H3N: Replaceble with 6N3/5670(6.3V), Old version Build-in 12AX7/12AT7/12AU7(Random&Replaceble 12V , PROTECTION COVER( Removable ) : The use of thickened steel wire meshed for the tube protection cover not only adds protection of the tubes, but also provides cooling performance and user safety.
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
Last update on 2021-06-06 at 22:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.