Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Package Includes: (1) RockvilIe BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth. (2) RockvilIe SPG84 8″ Inch Passive 400w DJ PA Speakers ABS Lightweight Cabinet 4 Ohm. (2)RockvilIeRSB17 20 Foot Speakon to Banana Speaker Cable, 16 Gauge, 100% Copper!. Includes: Tube Amplifier / Receiver. 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable. 5.5 Foot Power cable. Owners manual / Warranty card. Features of BluTube: RockvilIe BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth
- 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm. Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!. Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in Preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc. Headphone output. VU meter. Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer). USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- USB can charge your phone or other USB device. Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers. Frequency Response (3dB): 25Hz-20kHz. Input Impedance: 47kO. Input Sensitivity: 300mV. Output Impendence: 4-8ohm. Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%. Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB. Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR. USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC. 110V power supply. Unit weight:6.6 lbs. Unit dimension:10.6″x10.2″x5.1″
- RockvilIe SPG SoundGig Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance: Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components. Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity. Rugged construction with multiple mounting options. Features: RockvilIe SPG84 8 Passive 400 Watt 4 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker. Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS / 200 Watts Program Power / 400 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 8'' woofer with 2 aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications. Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction. Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections. Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY, warranty service will be carried out in the United States. Willsenton R300 PLUS is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp, too.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.Single-ended pure Class A tube Integrated amplifier
- The body of Willsenton R300 PLUS use classic Black piano paint.
- A High-Quality Tube Amplifier: Despite its affordable price, the Yaqin MC-84L amplifier is a remarkable audiophile-grade ultra-linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier.
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry . MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: This amplifier delivers pristine audio quality, making it an exceptional addition to your sound system; Push-pull Circuitry: This design ensures minimal distortion, optimal efficiency, and high power output.
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2 (Brand PSVANE)
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.