Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth. (2) Pair of Rockville HP5S-8 BK 5.25″ Outdoor/Indoor Swivel Home Theater Speakers in Black
- Rockville BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm. Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power! Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in Preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc. Headphone output. VU meter. Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer). USB input for music files from USB thumb drive. USB can charge your phone or other USB device. Rear Speaker Terminals: Banana plug / binding post outputs for 2 speakers. Frequency Response (±3dB): 25Hz-20kHz
- Input Impedance: 47kO. Input Sensitivity: 300mV. Output Impendence: 4-8ohm. Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): =0.02%. Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N): =86dB. Bluetooth: 2.1+EDR. USB : Supports WAV/MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC. 110V power supply. Unit weight: 6.6 lbs. Unit dimension: 10.6″x10.2″x5.1″
- Pair of Rockville HP5S-8 5.25” Black 420 Watt Outdoor / Indoor Home Theater Speakers with Swivel Bracket. Peak Power Handling: 420 Watts (per pair). RMS Power Handling: 140 Watts (per pair). IPX44 rated to withstand, rain, wind, etc. Stainless steel grill will not rust. Polypropylene Cone. Rubber Surrounds. 1” Aluminum Voice Coils. 5.25” Woofer. ½” Mylar Dome Tweeters. 10 oz. Ferrite Magnet
- High Quality Banana plug / Binding Posts Speaker Terminals. Completely Waterproof. Tough ABS Construction. Swiveling Metal Mounting Brackets. Removable Metal Rustproof Grills. Built-in Capacitor Crossover Network. Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20KHz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Impedance: 8 Ohms. Dimensions (H*W*D): (9.8” x 7.1” x 5.7” inches) (250 x 180 x 145 mm). Color: Black (paintable grill)
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- This amplifier can be used with KT88 or EL34 vacuum tube, and there is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need EL34 tubes, please purchase separately.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry such as Solen, Siemens and Philips. MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.