Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier Receiver Bundle with Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC, (2) Rockville RockShelf 64C 400w Bookshelf Speakers & (2) Rockville RHT8B Bookshelf Speaker Stands (4 Items)
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville BluTube 70w Tube Amplifier/Home Theater Stereo Receiver w/ Bluetooth, (1) Pair of Rockville RockShelf 64B 400w Black 6.5″ Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers/4 Ohm, (1) Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire Car Audio, (1) Pair of Rockville RHT8B Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands-Black. Includes: Tube Amplifier / Receiver, 5 Foot RCA to 3.5MM cable, 5.5 Foot Power cable, Owners manual / Warranty card.
- Features of BluTube: Rockville BluTube Audiophile grade tube amplifier with bluetooth, 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm, 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm, Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power! Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range, Built-in Preamplifier, (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, Laptop, or MP3 player, etc, Headphone output, VU meter, Adjustable bass and treble.
- Features of RHT8B: Pair Rockville RHT8B Computer/Bookshelf Desktop Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands – Black, Finished with premium furniture-grade paint that will not crack, chip, or peel, Made from high quality medium density fiber core to minimize resonance, Isolation pads create a no-slip surface as well as improve acoustical performance. Specifications: Stands Height: 8″, Base plate size: 11.8″ 9″, Top Platform size 1: 9.25″ 7.28″, Item Load weight capacity: 66 lbs.
- Features of RockShelf 64B: Pair Rockville RockShelf 64B Black 6.5″ Home Bookshelf Speakers w/ Kevlar Woofers, RMS Power: 50 Watts Each / 100 Watts per pair, Peak Power: 200 Watts Each / 400 Watts per pair, Woofer: 6.5” Kevlar cone, Tweeter: 1” Silk dome tweeter, Cabinet material: Top quality MDF with beautiful wood grain finish, Audiophile-grade black kevlar woofer cone for excellent mid and low frequency response, Detachable magnetic grill, Color: Black.
- Features of BLUE 14G50 OFC: Rockville BLUE 14G50 OFC 14 Gauge 50 Foot 100% Copper Speaker Wire, Tinned coating makes this wire marine grade and protects it from corrosion, This is a 100% copper cable with no aluminum! If you want top performance then this is it! Gauge: 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge), Wire Length: 50 Foot, Stranding: 105 x 0.15mm x 2C (105 Strands of 0.15mm per side), Super-Flex Design Ensures Optimum Flexibility, Tinned for Corrosion Resistance, Color: Blue.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tubes, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
Last update on 2022-01-03 at 03:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.