Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Power: the RockJam busker amp houses 15 Watts of output that channels through a 5 inch speaker providing a high quality audio experience
- Portable: The RockJam busker amp has an integrated re-chargeable battery so the only wire you need is the one to connect your guitar to this amp meaning you can play anywhere for upward of 4 hours
- Bluetooth: strum along to your favorite songs though this amplifier using the integrated Bluetooth connection
- Performing: independent echo, bass and Treble controls mean you can perfect your sound and a mic input to completes this street performing package
- Style: a retro design and a comfortable carry handle mean that you can travel, perform and practice in style with this portable guitar amp
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Rockville BluTube Bluetooth tube 70 watt amplifier/home theater stereo receiver
- Rockville BluTube audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth. 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm. 35 Watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm. Tube Amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient. Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!.
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range. Built-in preamplifier. (2) sets of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV, laptop, or MP3 player, etc.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A10 Amp have not enough power. Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A10 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Manual welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- If there is no sound from the machine after waiting for a few minutes, Please make sure the power is connected properly. And try pressing the Black Circle Button on the back of the machine (for switching between AUX and CD modes)
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
- TUBE PREAMPLIFIER: Front Panel main Volume/Bass/Treble adjustment buttons. Supplied with a replaceable tube.
- EXQUISITE MATERIALS: Headphone Power Amplifier adopting aluminum alloy oxidation drawing process has stronger protection. Metal cutting knob for more delicate control.
- TUBE PROTECTION COVER: The use of whole Aluminum block mesh for the tube protection not only adding protection to the Tubes, but also provides Decoration and Kids Protection for the hot tubes.
Last update on 2020-10-11 at 16:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.