Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Riverstone Audio, 6N3P-E Matched Pair (2 tubes) – Vintage NOS Russian Vacuum Tubes Replacement for 6N3 / 6N3P / 5670 / 5670W / 396A / 2C51 – Amplitrex Tested/Matched – Platinum Grade Pair (6N3P-E)
- ONE PAIR (2 pcs) – 6N3P-E NOS Vacuum Tubes. The 6N3P-E is a vintage Russian dual-triode 9-pin vacuum tube that was manufactured at the Relector plant in Saratov. This is the long-life (denoted by the “E” suffix) version of the 6N3P tube with 3 mica spacers and are considered an exceptional-quality audio tube.
- UPGRADE FOR 6N3 TUBES – 6N3P-E tubes are an upgrade/replacement for Chinese 6N3 and Russian 6N3P tubes and are generally suitable as a substitute for US/European 5670 / 5670W / 396A / 2C51 tubes (this should be verified by the amp manufacturer). IMPORTANT: AMPLIFIER DAMAGE CAN OCCUR IF YOU SUBSTITUTE THE WRONG TYPE OF TUBE – Before ordering CAREFULLY determine the type of tube used in your amplifier (tube type is printed on a tube).
- TESTED AND MATCHED by experienced engineers using Amplitrex tube testers to evaluate the electrical parameters of the tubes. Tubes are evaluated for plate current (ip), mutual conductance, tube gain, H-K leakage and noise. After matching, the tubes are evaluated for sound quality in an amplifier. If any deficiencies are found the tubes are not sold. LESS THAN 35% of the 6N3P-E tubes we test pass our standard for high fidelity audio use and are selected for these Platinum Grade Pairs.
- TEST RESULTS CLEARLY MARKED on the tube boxes with data labels for ip, Gm and tube gain provided. Tubes chosen for these special matched pairs have good balance between tube sections and close electrical parameter matching between the tubes (ip and Gm are within 10% and tubes are matched for gain within 5%). Individual matched pairs will have identical date codes (date codes for the tubes we offer range from 1974 to 1992).
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Our Platinum Grade 6N3P-E vacuum tubes are backed by our no-nonsense 3-year warranty. THE BEST WARRANTY AVAILABLE in the audio tube business. We guarantee that the tubes selected for our matched pairs test at NOS levels. For protection during shipment, we use custom tube boxes (Riverstone Audio’s “Tube Cradle” boxes) and an outer shipping box. Vacuum tubes sold by Riverstone Audio will have the “Riverstone Audio” name, logo and QC label on the boxes.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry such as Solen, Siemens and Philips. MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.