Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PS Audio Sprout100 Complete HiFi DAC Amp, High Resolution High Fidelity Audio for Digital, Analog, Vinyl, and Bluetooth (Real Walnut)
- SOME CALL SPROUT100 THE GATEWAY DEVICE TO A LIFE OF AUDIO NIRVANA. We just call it our favorite system in a box. No matter how you label it, the benefits of Sprout100 are crystal clear: sweet sonic magic, with an elegant, easy to use design, at an incredible value. It’s a product everyone in the Hi Fi Family will love. From audio veterans to fresh-eared millennials, Sprout delivers an elevated listening experience that gets you closer to the music you love. Just plug your speakers in and go!
- GIVES DIGITAL AUDIO A LIVE FEEL – Built inside Sprout100 is a highly sophisticated Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) capable of decoding Sample Rates up to 384KHz/24-Bit or DSD64/128 (DoP). ESS Saber 9016 provides bit-perfect playback for your high-rez computer audio, video, and gaming applications. Digital inputs: USB-B good for all computer audio, Optical (Toslink) good for all flat-screens, gaming consoles, and CD players.
- PLAYS YOUR VINYL – Inside Sprout100 lies a world-class phono stage ready to bring your favorite vinyl to life. Optimized for moving-magnet cartridges, PS Audio incorporated a JFET input stage to lower noise and increase headroom. Sprout100 offers detailed and nuanced vinyl reproduction.
- STREAMS FROM YOUR PHONE – One Touch playback via Bluetooth for digital streaming allows easy access to Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Pandora, TuneIn Radio, YouTube, and more.
- BUILT FOR ALL LOUDSPEAKERS – Sprout100 features a 100 watt-per-channel power amplifier capable of driving any size loudspeaker (floorstanding or bookshelf) plus a High Performance Headphone AMP. Sprout100 includes a brushed aluminum remote control, lending a hint of modern to the retro-feel of Sprout100.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Last update on 2021-09-05 at 01:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.