Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Original Dared Uranus HiFi Vacuum Tube Amplifier KT88 Hi-end Integrated Amplifier, Support Direct Power AMP, KT88, 12AX7, 6N8P Tube
- ✅ Using a modified version of ultra-linear push-pull amplifier circuit, has more than enough 50 watt power each side, output tube KT88 x 4, adopts hand welding to ensure the true reality of the sound quality, High voltage durability; Solid and powerful low frequency, Fine and smooth, vigorous and emotional sound experience.
- ✅ Four oversized power transformers made of Japanese audio special silicon steel sheet transformer audio frequency output (0.35mm) and high-strength oxygen-free copper enameled wire and special multi-layer layered grouping process to ensure the frequency response of the machine is wide, high, medium and low frequency sound is good.
- ✅ Antimagnetic transformer covers to shield current interference, with independent DC filtering circuits, and achieve much lower static noise. 15mm heavy duty steel chassis, sand blasting, rose gold brushed panel, About 70lbs very heavy. Support Line Input, Input, MM Phono Input, 3.5mm Input.
- ✅ All the components are of top quality level in hifi industry, special Remote Control, Gold tube socket, 18k plated connector and japan NICHICON/ELAN capacitor, ALPS potentiometer, IEC Power supply socket, for audio frequency, volume controller gold plated speaker output, low noise and durable.
- ✅ Analog VU meter on the front panel to monitor the two channel output, Provides current check switch, user adjustable potentiometer, power tube bias adjustment to refine bias of the output tubes, Support Upgrade KT120, This amplifier deliver balanced and colorful tone, a perfect choice to play vocal, symphony and classic music.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
Willsenton R8 KT88/EL34 x4 Tube Integrated AMP Power Amplifier Headphone Replaceable Basic Meter (Black)
- This amplifier can be used with KT88 or EL34 vacuum tube, and there is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need EL34 tubes, please purchase separately.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
Dared I30BT Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier, Bluetooth, USB/DAC and Line Input, Headphone Output, Output Power 30WX2,**
- FIRST RATE BUILD: all the components of I30BT tube amplifier are of high quality level in hifi industry, Japanese capacitor, superior potentiometer, 100w Toroidal power transformers,IEC Power supply socket,Gold plated tube sockets, silver plated signal wires, gold plated Headphone output, gold plated speaker output；the well machined front panel is gold anodized after being sand blast, and the chassis made of superior stainless steel with 1.2mm in thickness is matt black coated.
- PUSH-PULL CLASS A WORKING MODE AND POWERFUL: with 30w in each channel(left or right), this amp can drive most home audio speakers.
- INPUT OF BLUETOOTH, AUX, USB/DAC and LINE IN : especially with bluetooth connection, it is easy and convenient for you to connect to any music source with bluetooth; OUTPUT OF SPEAKER AND HEADPHONE: with these outputs, this affordable amp with best quality can get your ears enjoy the best sound.
BoyuuRange MT-34 MKII EL34 Tube Hi-Fi Intergrated Amplifier Push-pull
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
BoyuuRange A50 MKIII 300B HiFi Intergrated Tube Amplifier Single-end Class A Valve Amp with Tube Cage
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
Reisong - BOYUURANGE A20 Hi-Fi Intergrated Amplifier KT88 Tube Single-end Class A 4ND VU Meter
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.