Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Muzishare X3T Tube Amplifier,2021 New Version,Output Power 5w+5w, Class A Single Ended,Bluetooth Input,Balanced Headphone Output,Tubes EL84x2
- Medium Size but Powerful: with the size14.5cm in height and 27cm wide and weighing about 8kg, Muzishare X3T tube amplifier uses a pair of the classic EL84 pentode tube as the output power tubes capable of delivering big and vocal-realistic notes despite being one of the smaller power pentode tubes. This tube amplifier Can easily drive bookshelf speakers of 88dB and above.
- Clever Circuit Design: ECC83x2 tubes provide plenty of gain in the pre-amplification stage, double rectifier design with 2x 5AR4 tubes deliver clean and precise power to the EL84 for power output amplification, this clever circuit allows these trio of tube types to work at their best while maintaining the footprint of the whole amp to less than 10kg.
- Balanced Headphone Output: Other than driving speakers, X3T is also a dedicated headphone amp. With its 6.35mm TRS output at the back of the amp and a 4-pin XLR output on the front, single-ended or balanced headphones can be easily plugged into the X3T for ample juice of amplifications most headphones will require.
- Bluetooth(5.0) Output: this tube amplifier is also Bluetooth-capable to allow connection to mobile devices for additional input on top of the 2 sets of RCA inputs.
- Sold Build and Classic Appearance: Muzishare amps have always been built with top-notch workmanship and materials. The Beautifully gloss-coated over the shimmering glaze paint gives fantastically smooth finish, the Fully-covered but removable cage design.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Hand welding point to point, the main circuit adopts shed welding
- Two high-end EI type single-ended output transformers with high-end special technology and high-quality broadband response made of Z11 iron core.High-voltage power supply and filament power supply independently use high-efficiency toroidal, high-power power transformers with Z11 cores and special materials.
- Power-on high-voltage delay and mute delay function (about 30 seconds),Use Japanese ALPS high-end potentiometer
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Power: 30W (tube) Attenuation: 30W, 15W, 7.5W Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp) Two channels Single input Speaker: 2x10 Voice of the World Gold Label Controls: volume (channel 1); 3-band EQ, gain, bass, volume (channel 2); power switch Built-in tube-buffered mono/stereo FX loop Basketweave vinyl Dimensions: 22.83 in. x 18.11 in. x 11.42 in. Weight: 44.75 lb.
- Many of today’s guitarists are looking for the best partner for their pedalboard but ultimately end up with an amp that’s lifeless and lacking in character
- With the Rocker 32 however, we’ve nailed the perfect pedal amp
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry such as Solen, Siemens and Philips. MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.