Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Linsoul XDUOO TA-26S Headphone Amplifier High-Performance TA-26 Tube Amplifier Adopt 6N8P 6N5P Tube AMP for Audiophile Studio Musician
- 【𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠】This 500mW tube amplifier goes minimal where other amps get fussy. Simple RCA ins and outs, a volume knob, a single-ended output, and a 4.4mm balanced output are all you need to experience classic tube sound. Chrome guard rails and aluminum grilles add protection and a retro, sleek aesthetic.
- 【𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 “𝐬”?】The TA-26s is the second version of the model, featuring a 4.4mm balanced headphone jack and a backside power switch.
- 【𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞】Plug in a balanced headphone cable to the 4.4mm switch and enjoy a connection that’s less prone to interference than typical single-ended cables.
- 【𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝】Most modern solid-state amps reduce distortion beyond the threshold of human hearing. Tube amps, on the other hand, add distortion. So why would anyone want one? Many people love the quality of the distortion that tube amps add. They can pare back some of the shrillness and extension of the upper end and boost the mids and bass for an altogether warmer sound.
- 【𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐬 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐫】Spread that tube goodness around. If you’re tired of headphones, run the TA-26s to another amplifier or active speakers to bring the tube experience to the entire room.
- 【𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥】You’ll love being able to swap the stock tube for other tubes. Each tube has a different sound signature, adding or subtracting qualities like warmth, detail, and sound stage. It’s a fun way to play with the sound signature of a single amp, often for less than $30 a pop. Just be sure to find a reputable dealer of tubes before buying.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2 (Brand PSVANE)
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry . MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
- FIRST RATE BUILD: all the components of I30BT tube amplifier are of high quality level in hifi industry, Japanese capacitor, superior potentiometer, 100w Toroidal power transformers,IEC Power supply socket,Gold plated tube sockets, silver plated signal wires, gold plated Headphone output, gold plated speaker output；the well machined front panel is gold anodized after being sand blast, and the chassis made of superior stainless steel with 1.2mm in thickness is matt black coated.
- PUSH-PULL CLASS A WORKING MODE AND POWERFUL: with 30w in each channel(left or right), this amp can drive most home audio speakers.
- INPUT OF BLUETOOTH, AUX, USB/DAC and LINE IN : especially with bluetooth connection, it is easy and convenient for you to connect to any music source with bluetooth; OUTPUT OF SPEAKER AND HEADPHONE: with these outputs, this affordable amp with best quality can get your ears enjoy the best sound.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- Various (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.