Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JOYO Zombie Bantamp 20w Pre Amp Tube Hybrid Guitar Amp head Bundle with Built in Cab Speaker Amp Simulation and Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity with 2 Instrument Cable and Zorro Sounds Polishing Cloth
- JOYO Zombie Bantamp has features likes Clean Channel – With 2 channels flick the amp to the CLEAN channel and use with your array of guitar pedals. A two channel amp makes a guitar head twice as versatile as alternatives and a makes great companion for musicians at practice or on the road. The zombie will keep it clean and puts everything in place for the drive of your life.
- Distortion Channel – The JACKMAN comes alive with with its gain settings, you may want to use your favourite overdrive pedals to push it even further into higher gain territory with your own unique flavour. Push the drive and you will hear the JaCkMan scream. You may actually benefit from an additional Noise Gate to control!
- FX Loop – The FX loop on a guitar amplifier enables you to put your modulated based effects (Phasers, Flanger, tremolo and Chorus) after the JaCkMan delivers its drive magic. The FX loop keeps the modulated effects pure and will prevent them from becoming muddied from the amp gain.
- Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity – Pair your Bluetooth device to the JaCkMan and jam along to your favourite classic rock tracks, connect your external device via Bluetooth and play your audio tracks cleanly through the amps Bluetooth receiver channel. We find that this is the great way to practice guitar with and to learn new songs without a big tangle of wires.
- Headphone Out with Built in Cab Speaker Amp Simulation – The amp has a speaker out rated at 8Ω and can also be operated at 16Ω.Careful, the amp is small but 20 Watts is loud and will deliver a handful. If you want to practice quietly, use the built in headphone out with speaker emulation, you get the same great tone as you would from a 150 watt mega amp.Once you start working with this amp, you will soon forget its size. You will not forget the very affordable price and amazing tone it delivers
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
Willsenton R8 KT88/EL34 x4 Tube Integrated AMP Power Amplifier Headphone Replaceable Basic Meter (Black)
- This amplifier can be used with KT88 or EL34 vacuum tube, and there is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need EL34 tubes, please purchase separately.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
Dared I30BT Stereo Integrated Tube Amplifier, Bluetooth, USB/DAC and Line Input, Headphone Output, Output Power 30WX2,**
- FIRST RATE BUILD: all the components of I30BT tube amplifier are of high quality level in hifi industry, Japanese capacitor, superior potentiometer, 100w Toroidal power transformers,IEC Power supply socket,Gold plated tube sockets, silver plated signal wires, gold plated Headphone output, gold plated speaker output；the well machined front panel is gold anodized after being sand blast, and the chassis made of superior stainless steel with 1.2mm in thickness is matt black coated.
- PUSH-PULL CLASS A WORKING MODE AND POWERFUL: with 30w in each channel(left or right), this amp can drive most home audio speakers.
- INPUT OF BLUETOOTH, AUX, USB/DAC and LINE IN : especially with bluetooth connection, it is easy and convenient for you to connect to any music source with bluetooth; OUTPUT OF SPEAKER AND HEADPHONE: with these outputs, this affordable amp with best quality can get your ears enjoy the best sound.
BoyuuRange MT-34 MKII EL34 Tube Hi-Fi Intergrated Amplifier Push-pull
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
BoyuuRange A50 MKIII 300B HiFi Intergrated Tube Amplifier Single-end Class A Valve Amp with Tube Cage
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
Reisong - BOYUURANGE A20 Hi-Fi Intergrated Amplifier KT88 Tube Single-end Class A 4ND VU Meter
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.