Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FX AUDIO Tube Preamp TUBE-06 HiFi Home Audio Stereo HiFi 6N3 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier for Home Theater Audio Player System CM6653 with Sound Card with Bass Treble Control RCA/USB/AUX Input (Silver)
- 【Replaceable 6N3 Tubes】 This stereo preamp can filter out the digital sound of common audio sources. This preamp uses 6N3 vacuum tubes. The tubes has softer listening experience, with Hi-Fi sound effect and high performance. 6N3 tubes can be replaced by GE5670, WE396A, 6H3П, 6A8Q, 2C51, ECC42, etc to suit audiophile’s needs
- 【CM6653 Chip with Sound Card】 USB chip uses CM6653, built-in USB sound card, and has DAC decoding function. Sampling rate of USB is 24Bit/96kHz. The function of the built-in USB sound card will improve the sound quality of the computer sound card. Package includes Tube 06 preamp, 12V 1.6A power cable, USB cable, RCA cable, 12-month warranty
- 【Input and Output】 This pre amplifiers for home stereo has three inputs – RCA, AUX, PC-USB to support more audio devices. We add free USB cable and RCA cable in the package. The output interface can be connected to power amplifiers and passive speakers, or directly connected to active speakers. (Not a amplifier, not for car audio speakers, not a phono preamp and can't work with a turntable, only used for home audio systems)
- 【Adjustable Bass and Treble】 This pre amp has independent bass and treble volume control. You can adjust the sound effects according to your preference to achieve the most suitable sound effect for your home audio system. Turn left to decrease the volume, and turn right to increase the volume
- 【Low-Noise & Low Distortion Design】 The preamplifier home audio features aluminum alloy oxidation drawing process shell and the black immersion gold PCB board. Isolation sheet is added between audio and power supply which will reduce much noise interference and keep clear sound quality. The use of coupled audio capacitors can greatly improve the audio signal path
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Popovich, Igor S. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 290 Pages - 01/29/2015 (Publication Date) - Career Professionals (Publisher)
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tubes, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
Last update on 2021-10-05 at 01:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.