Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FX AUDIO Tube 03 Tube Preamp Mini Home Audio Stereo Preamplifier 6K4 Tube Hi-Fi Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Bass & Treble Control Home Theater Audio Preamp with 12V Power Adapter RCA Cable (Black)
- 【6K4 Tube and NE5532 Chips】 This TUBE-03 tube preamplifier is equipped with triodes 6K4 vacuum tube and NE5532 OP IC. The vacuum tubes give you a different acoustic enjoyment with dynamic, sweet tube sound enjoyment. This 6K4 vacuum & valve tube is replaceable with 6J1, GE5654. OP chip NE5532 can be replaced by AD827JN or MUSE02
- 【Bass & Treble Control】 The vacuum tube preamplifier has independent bass knob, treble knob, and main volume knob. It ensures more delicate adjustment of music to achieve pleasant sound quality according to your preference. It is a great choice for both audiophile and starters
- 【RCA Input & Output】 RCA input can connect to smartphone, computer, CD, DVD, MP3, TV, blu-ray players. RCA output can connect to active speaker, or amplifier + passive speaker (can not connect passive speaker directly). RCA cable comes with package
- 【Premium Material】 Solid and textured aluminum alloy oxidation wiredrawing shell, black immersion gold PCB sheet and gold-plated interface ensures more stable signal transmission, high-temperature resistance. High performance component will bring high quality listening experience, low noise and pure sound
- 【Packing Lists】 Package includes 1 x tube preamp, 2 x 6K4 tubes, 1 x 12V 1A power supply, 1 x RCA cable, 1 x user manual, 1 x warranty card. Comes with 12-month guarantee.This is a preamplifier, not a power amplifier or phono preamp. Not for turntables or car audio
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
- Hand welding point to point, the main circuit adopts shed welding
- Two high-end EI type single-ended output transformers with high-end special technology and high-quality broadband response made of Z11 iron core.High-voltage power supply and filament power supply independently use high-efficiency toroidal, high-power power transformers with Z11 cores and special materials.
- Power-on high-voltage delay and mute delay function (about 30 seconds),Use Japanese ALPS high-end potentiometer
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.