Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
FX AUDIO Home Audio 6N3 Tube Preamp—Mini Hi-Fi Stereo Bass&Treble Control Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with DC12V Power Supply（Not Phono Preamp） (Silver)
- ♪ 6N3 TUBE—The tube preamplifier adopts 6N3 tube design,makes the tonality more nature and true,the sound shows detail more rich,satisfy your experience of different sound styles in pursuit sound quality;The volume and bass&treble can be controlled independently to perfectly achieve HiFi effect.
- ♪ BUILT-IN USB SOUND CARD—The home audio preamp adopts USB chip CM6653 and built-in USB sound card that improve the sound quality of computer sound card;USB sampling rate is 24Bit / 96kHz;Support various sound source input via RCA,AUX and USB jack to connect multiple electronic devices.
- ♪ ULTRAMODERN ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS—Tube-06 tube preamp adopts ultramodern electronic components,its internal power increase isolation to make audio and power separate completely to reduce interference;And use coupled audio capacitance to enhance audio signal channel.
- ♪ SUPPORT REPLACE TUBE—The electronic tube can be replaced to meet the requirements of the audiophile. 6N3 tube can be replaced with 6H3N、6A8Q、2C51、ECC42， 5670 ,WE396A.
- ♪ HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL—Tube-06 tube preamplifier adopts solid aluminum alloy material;PCB board adopts black immersion gold craft,which has the characteristics of stable signal, high temperature resistance, long service life, and not easy to be oxidized；Package Include: 1 x tube preamp, 2 x 6N3 tubes,1 x power supply, 1 x RCA cable,1 x user manual, 1 x security card/1 year warranty.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Features of BluTube WD Rockville BluTube WD Audiophile grade tube amplifier with Bluetooth Color 2-Tone silver with wood accent 25 watts x 2 RMS @ 8 ohm 35 watts x 2 RMS @ 4 ohm (1) set of RCA inputs to connect to any audio device like a TV Laptop or MP3 player etc
- Optical input Coaxial input Sub output Tube amps do not hard-clip even at high volumes and are extremely efficient Due to this the amp sounds more like double the rated power!
- Built in Bluetooth with 33 foot range Built-in Preamplifier Headphone output VU meter Adjustable bass and treble (2 band equalizer) USB input for music files from USB thumb drive
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
Last update on 2021-12-04 at 03:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.