Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
AUNE T1S HiFi DSD Tube Headphone Amplifier USB DAC Headphone Amp 24Bit/192khz Tubes Amplifier(Silver)
- ♬ Hi-res Bluetooth Vacuum Tube: The T1s is the fourth generation of the classic aune T1 series. USB supports up to 32bit / 768k andDSD512: supports aptx HD Bluetooth decoding; adopts the ES9038Q2M DAC chip, the third gen -eration OP + BUF amp module and a 6922 tube from EH, leading to a very rich sound.
- ♬ High Resolution: The T1s satisfies the need of all kinds of master-tape level files decoding , up to 32bit / 768kand DSD512. A Tube DAC for Your Computer: The Tls is your computers external tube DAC with headphone amplifer Connect it to yourcomputer and speakers / headphones, and enjoy the special taste of the tube .
- ♬ Excellent Power Supply: With the positive and negative 12V power supply module, the two-stage digital power supply and two-stage analog power supply circuit, and the high voltage powered tube, the Tls has awide dynamic range.
- ♬ APTX HD Bluetooth Reception: The T1s supports aptx HD Bluetooth receiving, making it simple for connection. Excellent Specifications: The Tis, with a tube, in a compact body, has a distortion as low as 0.01% and a noise as low as 7.9uv.
- ♬ Excellent Hardware Design: Rigorous Component SelectionThe 6922 tube from EH leads to richer sounds. The WIMA flm capacitor leads to better claity: The Nichicon MUSE BP capacitor leads to a better taste.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
BoyuuRange REISONG A50 MKIII 300B HiFi Intergrated Tube Amplifier Single-end Class A Valve Amp with Tube Cage
- Factory add an Inductance transformer and Bipolar filter circuit to get the nicer sound for the MKIII.Come with a Tube Cage and VU meters.
- Power output tube: 300B × 2 (Brand PSVANE)
- Power Transformers: new imported 0.35, stack thickness 60MM (114-60).
Willsenton R300 Tube Amplifier 300B x2 Single-Ended Class A Integrated Amplifier Power Amplifier Headphones amp All in One
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY, warranty service will be carried out in the United States. Willsenton R300B is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp, too.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.Single-ended pure Class A tube Integrated amplifier
- The body of Willsenton R300B use classic blue piano paint.
MUZISHARE X7 KT88 x4 Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier Push-Pull Power Amp MM Phono Tube Amplifier Balanced XLR 2022 Remote
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
Reisong - BOYUURANGE A20 Hi-Fi Intergrated Amplifier KT88 Tube Single-end Class A 4ND VU Meter
- KT88-98 power output.
- 6J8P-J pre-voltage amplification.
- The new power amplifier 0.35 cores do to ensure stable power supply.
YAQIN MC-13S Push-Pull Integrated Stereo Tube Amplifier,Output Power 40Wx2, Tubes:2x12AX7, 4xEL34,2x12AU7,AC110V and 230V Optional.
- Push-Pull in AB Class Mode : working in a 2x40 watts push-pull system in AB class, working in triode mode. Based on 4pcs*EL34 power tubes and 2pcs*12AX7 control lamps (ECC83) and 2pcs*12AU7 control lamps (ECC82),the amplifier reproduces a very even sound, without any coloration.
- Good Sound Quality with Tube Warmth Feel: the Yaqin MC13S has a very minimal and straightforward circuit, doesn’t have bells and whistles normally found in more expensive integrated amplifier. The bare-bones circuitry of this amplifier delivers a very high-quality sound. The circutry is based on a time tested , ultra-linear push-pull design which made the sound of an EL34 based integrated amplifier the mainstay of frugal tube amp audiophies.
- High-grade Components：many of the circuit components are of audiophile grade, produced by well-known Japanese,American, and European conpanies, such as Solen/Philips/Siemens/Thomson capacitors, Alps volume controller.High quality STALLOY transformers were used.
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.