Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
2 Channel Stereo Audio Amplifier Receiver Mini Hi-Fi Class D Integrated Amp 2.0CH for Home Speakers 100W x 2 with Bass and Treble Control TPA3116(with Power Supply) – Fosi Audio TB10A
- Perfectly suited for your desktop or a smaller space in your home or office, digital amplifier is easy to connect to your audio system with no software to install or settings to change;
- 100W MAX Power Output X 2(4 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.04% THD), comes with 24V power supply, can drive 200watts(8 ohm), 300watts(4 ohm) speakers;
- Simple compact design but practical and powerful; No pop, no audible noise, dead silent when nothing is playing through it;
- Home small hi-fi integrated amplifier, Sturdy, Lightweight, Aluminum enclosed amp makes it perfect for projects and DIY;
- Manufacturer-Direct, free lifetime technical support, and 18-month manufacturer's warranty. Feel free to contact us at [email protected], we will reply to you within 8 hours;
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Authentic vacuum tube warmth and character with class AB amplifier efficiency produces an articulate and natural sonic experience
- Powerful 50 watts per channel of audiophile fidelity that is sure to please even the most discerning ear
- Convenient input connections including USB, optical, coaxial, phono, stereo RCA, and Bluetooth V5
- Jurich, EJ (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 212 Pages - 08/26/2014 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Torres, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tubes, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
- Willsenton R8 is an integrated Amplifier, it is a Power Amplifier too (there is a group Power amp input), it is a Headphones amp too.
Last update on 2022-01-03 at 03:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.