Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
1mii Lavaudio DS600 DAC HiFi Audio Hi-Res Decoder, Headphone Amplifier Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC, DSD512 32Bit/768Khz XMOS ES9038Q2M XU208, USB/Coaxial/Optical Input, 3.5mm Headphone/RCA Out with Remote
- [Upgrade Home Stereo] Lavaudio DS600 is a state of the art digital HiFi DAC decoder for home audio, desktop and office use. Supports the optical/ coaxial input of DVD/CD player, home theater, as well as USB input devices such as PC windows, Macbook, which upgrades your speaker with incredibly rich music.
- [DSD512 & PCM 32Bit/768Khz] DS600 audio decoding USB DAC uses 2nd generation XMOS XU208, USB supports DSD64-DSD512 and PCM 16Bit/44.1KHz-32Bit/768kHz. The powerful decoding ability is far more than CD and SACD, retaining more abundant music details, restores the music scene, bring you the sound of touching soul.
- [High Resolution Audio] Adopt two ES9038Q2M of ESS and CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 chip, Lavaudio Bluetooth LDAC HiFi receiver supports LDAC and APTX-HD audio decoding( 24bit/96KHz). Just connect with your android o iPhone by Bluetooth, you can enjoy high definition lossless wireless music.
- [HiFi Lossless Sound] THD+N as low as 0.0003% and SNR greater than 122dB, which makes you feel like you are at a concert and brings you a HiFi and lossless music experience. Lavaudio DAC specially designed for audiophilese.
- [XMOS XU208] The HiFi stereo DAC audio for PC uses second generation of XMOS XU208 USB receiver chip, equipped with customized driver, can provide better support for DSD native, and brings a warm, delicate, emotional sound with clear details and full of dynamics.
More Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- MUZISHARE X7 Upgraded version. Upgraded the internal coupling capacitor, is the designer to debug the custom-made silver film capacitor, relative to the classic version of the extension, control, density is better.
- MUZISHARE X7 is an integrated Amplifier. This is also a Power Amplifier (there is a group pre-amp input), a Headphone amplifier and this is a amplifier for Phono player too, direct link your phono player to this amplifier to output to speakers.
- Pure Handmade,point to point hand welding using two high-quality wide-frequency high-quality Japanese EI output transformer using a high-power Z11 core toroidal power transformer dedicated designed for the machine ， voltage amplification and promote are used tube 5AR4 for rectifier power supply.
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry such as Solen, Siemens and Philips. MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
- One amplifier can used wiht tube EL34, KT88 or 6550, so, you can get 3 kinds of sound from different models tubes. The default matching tubes of this machine is KT88. If you need another 2 new sets of tube, please purchase in addition. There is a Red selection button on the Back of the amp to switch.
- Pure hand-made, the whole machine is welded with scaffolding.
- Can be used as an Integrated amplifier, power amplifier or Headphone amplifier
- Hand welding point to point, the main circuit adopts shed welding
- Two high-end EI type single-ended output transformers with high-end special technology and high-quality broadband response made of Z11 iron core.High-voltage power supply and filament power supply independently use high-efficiency toroidal, high-power power transformers with Z11 cores and special materials.
- Power-on high-voltage delay and mute delay function (about 30 seconds),Use Japanese ALPS high-end potentiometer
Learn About The Tube Amps And How They WorkChances are you’ve just bought your first Electric guitar and wish to find out all about guitar amps. Maybe you’re just curious as to how long amps have been around, how they work, or which to purchase. Whatever the reason, by reading this article, you’ll get answers.
History of the AmplifierGuitar amps have been around for roughly 70 years now, having first appeared during the 1930s. The earliest amps had very poor high treble and bass responses. This was improved over time, as amps became better developed. During the ‘60s, the guitar amp greatly evolved to where it is today when guitarists of that era experimented with deliberately overloading their amp to create Distortion. From that point on, most amps were provided with preamp distortion controls. Playing with distortion has since become an important part of Electric guitar playing
Types of AmplifiersThere are two types of amps: solid state and vacuum tube amps. Additionally, there are some amps that combine both solid state and tube technologies. Most amps, especially the least expensive ones, are solid state because they are lighter and easier to repair than tube amps are. A lot of guitarists, however, prefer the tube amp due to the tube amp’s analog sensitivity, which they claim makes tube amps sound better. While this is probably the case, most beginners can’t afford to shell out the $500-$1000 it costs to buy a good tube amp. That’s why solid state amps are actually a good buy in some cases.
Solid state and vacuum tube amps come in combo (speakers and head) packages or separately. Guitarists who aren’t picky can just buy the combo, while those who are picky can “mix and match” heads and speakers. This is useful for those looking to achieve a certain sound.
How Amps Work/What Watts MeanWithout going into a big, long, technical explanation, amplifiers basically take the vibration (sound) of the string(s) and amplify it, thereby increasing the sound. If you wish to find out more about the technical side of guitar amps, there are several good books that cover the topic pretty thoroughly.
Each amplifier has a certain number of watts. The higher the number of watts, the louder the sound produced by the amp is. Generally speaking, those who wish to play shows will want to get amplifiers with at least 30 watts, preferably at least 50 watts, especially if they plan on playing at larger venues.