Tube amplifiers are electronic devices that increase the power of an electrical signal. They are mainly used in audio equipment such as loudspeakers and headphones. A tube amplifier also amplifies the electrical signal of an audio or electronic instrument. It is typically used in electric guitars and electric basses, but can also be used in other instruments such as keyboards, synthesizers, and drum machines.
Tube amplifiers are an essential component of guitar and bass amplifiers. They are used to boost the power of the signal sent from the preamplifier to the power amplifier.
Popular Tube Amplifiers To Choose From
- Vacuum tube: 5Z4P x1, EL34 x4, 6N1J x3
- Input jack: CD / AUX / TAPE
- Output power: 2 × 25W (ultra-linear connection), 2× 15W(Triode)
- Hand welding point to point, the main circuit adopts shed welding
- Two high-end EI type single-ended output transformers with high-end special technology and high-quality broadband response made of Z11 iron core.High-voltage power supply and filament power supply independently use high-efficiency toroidal, high-power power transformers with Z11 cores and special materials.
- Power-on high-voltage delay and mute delay function (about 30 seconds),Use Japanese ALPS high-end potentiometer
- Please pay attention before buying, We received feedback from many buyers, reflecting that Reisong A12 Amp have not enough power.Please confirm that your speaker is a bookshelf speakers with a sensitivity 89db or more. We don't think Reisong A12 work well with a floorstanding Speaker or the low sensitivity speakers.
- Point to Point hand welding, preferred audiophiles, output transformer switch to the 76x40 higher end output transformer.
- Reisong A12 Amp is an upgraded version of A10, could use more replacement models of tubes without convertor. Come with Tube Cage.
- Power: 30W (tube) Attenuation: 30W, 15W, 7.5W Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp) Two channels Single input Speaker: 2x10 Voice of the World Gold Label Controls: volume (channel 1); 3-band EQ, gain, bass, volume (channel 2); power switch Built-in tube-buffered mono/stereo FX loop Basketweave vinyl Dimensions: 22.83 in. x 18.11 in. x 11.42 in. Weight: 44.75 lb.
- Many of today’s guitarists are looking for the best partner for their pedalboard but ultimately end up with an amp that’s lifeless and lacking in character
- With the Rocker 32 however, we’ve nailed the perfect pedal amp
- A Serious Tube Amplifier: Even though the price of Yaqin MC-84L is low, but this amplifier virtually is an audiophile grade ultra linear push-pull, full Class A tube amplifier!!!!
- Premium Grade Construction at a Fair Price:a majority of the components are of audiophile grade, produced by some of the best companies in the industry such as Solen, Siemens and Philips. MKP capacitor for reducing AC to DC voltage,famous Shuguang tubes:12AX7B, superior magnet wires on the transformer core,top-quality output transformer, high-quality volume potentiometer.
- Impressive Sound: this amplifier produces crystal clear sounds so it will make an excellent addition to your sound system;Push-pull Circuitry:this design means low distortion, high efficiency and high output power.
What are the Most Important Features to Compare for in a Tube Amplifier?
With so many tube amplifiers on the market, it can be difficult to know which ones are the best. To help you find the right tube amplifier, we have compiled a list of features that you should compare for in a tube amplifier.
Features to compare for in a Tube Amplifier:
– Power rating: The power rating is the most important feature to consider when looking for a tube amplifier. An amp with high power will allow you to use it at higher volumes without having any feedback issues or distortion.
– Size and weight: Some tube amplifiers are larger than others and some weigh more than others, so make sure that your preference is taken into account before buying one.
– Output impedance: This is the resistance of an output signal and all amps have an output impedance of around 10-
A tube amplifier is not just about sound quality and volume output. There are other features that you should consider when buying one such as distortion, power output, and other features like input impedance and frequency response.
The most important features to compare for in a tube amplifier include: size, warranty, power output (watts), distortion, frequency response (Hz), input impedance (ohms) and price range.
8 Tips for Buying the Best Tube Amps on the Market Today
If you’re looking for the best tube amps on the market today, then you’ve come to the right place. This article is going to help you out with buying a tube amp that will suit your needs.
We have compiled a list of 10 tips that will help you buy the best tube amplifier on the market today. It is important to keep these tips in mind when buying one for yourself or your friends and family members.
1. Buy from trusted brands
2. Make sure it has a warranty
3. Make sure it is compatible with your other gear
4. Get an amp that suits your budget
5. Choose an amp that has good reviews from previous customers
6. Do some research before buying one of these amps
7) Check out the specifications of each amplifier and find one that offers a good mix of power, quality, size, and price
8) Find an amp that offers a variety of sound options